When it comes to your health, knowledge is Power.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Primary Symptoms of Immune Deficiency
- ► Eight or more new ear infections within one year
- ► Two or more serious sinus infections within one year
- ► Two or more months on antibiotics with little improvement
- ► Two or more pneumonias within one year
- ► Failure of an infant to gain weight or grow normally
- ► Recurrent deep skin or organ abscesses
- ► Persistent thrush in mouth or elsewhere on skin, after age 1
- ► Need for intravenous antibiotics to clear infections.
- ► Two or more deep seated infections
- ► A family history of primary immune deficiency
What can you do about Primary Immune Deficiency?
Allergy TipsComing Soon
Charleroi OfficeSuite 103, 1200 McKean Avenue,Read more
PA 15022, USA
McMurray OfficeBldg 3, 1900 Waterdam Plaza Dr,Read more
PA 15317, USA
Clairton OfficeSuite 361, 575 Coal Valley Road,Read more
PA 15025, USA
Cranberry OfficeSuite 236, 20397 Route 19,Read more
PA 16066, USA